Friday, June 15, 2012

Joy, Love, and Passion

Time is moving faster than I care to admit but I'm joyful.

I look at how far I've come in so little time but I compare my strides to my peers and it seems my strides are not long enough yet, still I am joyful.

I never thought my life could be filled with such love and passion.

The greatness of my worth is not yet recognized, but I'm joyful.

I don't long for things I cannot have or purchase things I know in the long run I won't be able to afford, but I am joyful.

My life is filled with such love and passion.

My joy and my blessings overcome my shortcomings and disarm my lacks.

I feel what I know I want and dream a great dream. I see these dreams as windows to my future. A future so great that it gives me joy. A joy so great that a trip or a short fall means nothing because I know my misstep or accidental folly is temporary. My joy knows no such failure. My God knows no such defeat.

I've seen the life I'm meant to lead and joyfully I will go to it. My great and wondrous future. A life filled with joy, love, and passion.

1 comment:

Chels said...

Very positive!